A New Concept in CSA
At Farmer Toms, we believe that produce grown using sustainable and organic methods should be affordable and availabe to everyone year round. Our CSA differs from the traditional CSA model in several ways:
- Each week, throughout the year, members receive a generous box of excellent quality, very affordable vegetables and fruits
- No large up front fees are required (only a $50 annual membership fee). From July 10, 2015 through October 10, 2015, we are running a special in which the membership fee will be waived. Current members who will refer others will receive $10.00 off their next delivery.
- Produce is paid for weekly as you receive it
- Deliveries can be skipped whenever you need to (prior to the weekly deadline) without penalty
- Our custom share program allows members to eliminate allergens and unwanted items from their weekly share
- All of our produce is sold satisfaction guaranteed, as long as it is picked up on Friday
- Your produce dollars support Farmer Tom's CSA, our crew, local organic growers in the midwest region and organic growers throughout the world
On line - Chase Bank Quick Pay System (Chase account not required) or POP MONEY
Sign up at: https://www.chase.com/online-banking/quickpay Prepay or pay by Saturday if you get a Fruit Surprise. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In memo section, include Farmer Tom's member number, delivery week, and payment itemization. Mark "paid Chase" and the amount and date paid on the sign out sheet.
Pay by check at pick up
Place your check in the Farmer Tom's check envelope. Mark "paid by check" and amount of check on the sign out sheet.
Please make check payable to Farmer Tom's CSA
PLEASE DON'T PAY BY CASH.
Forming Location Signup | Recipes | Membership Referral Program | FAQ | Contact Us