A New Concept in CSA
At Farmer Toms, we believe that produce grown using sustainable and organic methods should be affordable and availabe to everyone year round. Our CSA differs from the traditional CSA model in several ways:
- Each week, throughout the year, members receive a generous box of excellent quality, very affordable vegetables and fruits
- No large up front fees are required (only a $50 annual membership fee)
- Produce is paid for weekly as you receive it
- Deliveries can be skipped whenever you need to (prior to the weekly deadline) without penalty
- Our custom share program allows members to eliminate allergens and unwanted items from their weekly share
- All of our produce is sold satisfaction guaranteed, as long as it is picked up on Friday
- Your produce dollars support Farmer Tom's CSA, our crew, local organic growers in the midwest region and organic growers throughout the world
On line - Chase Bank Quick Pay System (Chase account not required)
Sign up at: https://www.chase.com/online-banking/quickpay Prepay or pay by Saturday if you get a Fruit Surprise. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In memo section, include Farmer Tom's member number, delivery week, and payment itemization. Mark "paid Chase" and the amount and date paid on the sign out sheet.
Pay by check at pick up
Place your check in the Farmer Tom's check envelope. Mark "paid by check" and amount of check on the sign out sheet.
Cash payments ARE NOT ENCOURAGED.
If you must pay by cash, put your payment in a sealed envelope. Write the amount of cash, your name, your Farmer Tom's member number, and delivery date on the envelope. Mark "paid cash" and the amount on the sign out sheet. Members making cash payments assume all risk of loss related to the payment.
Forming Location Signup | Recipes | Membership Referral Program | FAQ | Contact Us